VolTra (義遊) is a non-governmental voluntary organization and a registered charitable institution dedicated to promote international voluntary services in Hong Kong through a well-established worldwide network of international workcamp organizations. (More details are available in our official website: http://www.voltra.org )
We are now looking for passionate and suitable candidate for the following full time position:
Programme Director / Programme Manager
– Plan, develop, manage, implement and oversee programme related to youth development from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes
– Develop network and proposals to solicit collaborations and sponsorship ; build strong network and maintain good partnership and relationship with internal and external stakeholders, such as local tertiary institutions, NGOs, schools, corporate partners, government representatives, funders, service providers, as well as overseas international volunteering organisations and network to implement and advance the programme
– Coordinate the internal team to steer the direction, monitor the progress, budget spending and evaluation of the programme to ensure the programme is on track and achieve its objectives
– Develop, plan and oversee various events and activities of the programme
– Develop promotional and marketing strategies and manage communications with the media
– Perform any other duties assigned by the Executive Director, governing and management bodies.
– A university degree or equivalent, post-graduate qualification will be a plus
-At least 8 years’ relevant working experience, preferably with exposure to NGOs and / or social service settings (‘Programme Manager’ will be offered to candidate with less experience.)
– Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
– A good knowledge of Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and multimedia tools and applications
– Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
– Strong personal drive with innovative mindset, creativity and a strong sense of ownership
– A career interest in charity projects, especially those related to youth and education
– Solid experience in dealing with government, NGOs, schools and professional bodies and large project or event management would be an added advantage
– Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively for teamwork
– Knowledge and experience in fundraising and funding management is an advantage
Terms of Employment:
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please submit your application by filling the online form here: https://goo.gl/forms/NHOtrPLTAZ02PiDn2
Qualified candidates will be invited to attend interviews in August/September 2018. Candidates not contacted before 30 September 2018 should consider their applications unsuccessful. Please send email to [email protected] if you have any other question.